Wednesday, September 25, 2013

this and that and then



This is a detail of another small drawing I started about 2 weeks ago. I can't seem to find the time to finish it, so just a detail for now... At the moment it feels like I'm doing al kind of things at the same time, but I try not to think about that to much, it is what it is. Not bad, not good. I also started some new designs for my jewelery. The first ones are rings with a cancan-girl and a weightlifter. I like them myself :-)
































And this week a got the news that my drawing -that I showed to you here-which was in an exhibition has been sold. I hope it got a nice home!

6 comments:

  1. I'm guessing!... there is a beautiful girl, preventing the rabbit approaches her ... rabbit Ha Ha :)))
    congratulations on the sale!!!! I am very happy you know.
    Oh, I recently started to draw a bird per day, and one of the birds is a Can Can dancer!! incredible connection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is giving the rabbit pianolessons. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your drawings. and it's great to know that things are going so well for you. I'm really happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally nice!
    a big fan of your drawings:
    x stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome job. i really enjoy this works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on selling your drawing, Celine! This new bunny drawing reminds me a little of Mayo which makes me smile...... and miss her too. Your rings are super cool. xo Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!