Thursday, September 1, 2011

picture perfect




































Your reactions on my post where I showed you these photo's of me while I'm drawing one of my big pippi-drawings, made me realize how important it is to see the drawings together with a human being. In the very beginning I told you how big the drawings are, but I guess you all realized it when you saw me drawing. As you all know I love working on the floor and at the moment it's actually the only way for me to draw. So I "faked" a photo of me while I'm working at a drawing, so you can see the whole drawing while someone is standing in front of it. You can see all of the drawings I made untill now on my website, including the titles I gave them. You can also see this one without me blocking the view... (I like this one because of the energy the girl has in her movement). What I'm trying to say is: thank you for your nice and helpfull comments, it means a lot to me!



































9 comments:

  1. Wow!! Actually I didn't realize that they were so big!! And nice to see you working. I'll visit the website now.

    P.S. I sent you an e-mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work! You are truly amazing. I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauuuuuuw!amazing.... so big :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to see the Pippis together on your website!! And yes, it's nice to see how huge they are, it make them even more special :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's one big pippi indeed :)
    and yes, it's always nice to see artist too,
    I must do that sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deine Werke finde ich auch sehr beeindruckend. ^^
    Allein diese Formate.... Großartig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. céline,
    this pippi has more action
    and with you, seem to interact!
    This series keeps getting better!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!