Monday, May 30, 2011

succesful weekend



























The KunstTour-weekend is over and now I'm exhausted, but it was great! I did not have such high expectations, but there were so many people and I had so many conversations and discussions with visitors and artists. The organisation wants the artists to be there to talk about their work and stuff, so I did. That is why I'm so tired: I spend to whole weekend there! The response to my work was also very good (even if it was hanging on these small walls, which I don't like very much, but it worked out) and it was so nice to talk to so many differrent people. I even met Helmi, who came to see my work, what blog can do! Maybe I'll post something more about it this week, when I can think again!

11 comments:

  1. It looks like there was a lot of space between the stands, that's good for the audience. I love to see the pippis in this environment, even if the wall is small, they are so nice together!
    Hope you'll soon can think again! But first a good rest, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een ruimte zeg! Je gezichten vallen zeker op! Gaaf zoveel bij elkaar. Wat leuk dat Helmi is geweest. Ken haar ook via m'n blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear that you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine tolle location!!! ich finde die Pippis super auf der weißen Wand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het was geweldig, ik heb een heerlijk weekend gehad. Het was erg fijn om even persoonlijk met je te praten, je werk krijgt dan een extra dimensie. Na een dag was ik al moe van het lopen en alle indrukken. Heel veel succes met alles en bedankt voor het linkje. Ga nu ook even verslag doen van M'tricht.
    grt, Helmi

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, super! it looks great! i love those big spaces looking like old warehouses.
    congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That must of been real fun! Your works really pop out on that stand, their great! Congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked knowing that the result of the show, was very positive! and was glad to see your work displayed, very nice and flashy!
    Knowing that people like and want to know more about art, is wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on such a successful weekend! Your art looks wonderful hanging and I'm positive people were glad to meet you. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your Pippis on that wall, wish I could have seen the entire show, looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the successful show! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!